April 6, 2014

PHOTOGRAPHY INSPIRATION

I've been thinking of continuing making posts like this for a while now. 
I'm a sucker for beautiful pictures, so I usually surf through tons of photography blogs in the pursuit of inspiration and breathtaking pictures.
Why not sharing some of my favorite then? Maybe they'll inspire you as much as they inspired me =)))
Here is today's portion:

* Я уже давно думаю, продолжать ли делать такие посты.
Я просто обожаю красивые фотографии, поэтому постоянно лазаю по блогам разных фотографов в поисках вдохновения и захватывающих фотографий.
А почему бы не поделиться наиболее понравившимися снимками? Быть может они и вас вдохновят так же, как и меня =))
Вот сегодняшняя порция:
Sloan Photographers
Ciara Richardson
Jonathan Canlas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...